CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Life as of late

Let's see...Peter and Kyle were here, I visited the Favero's, watched movies...Life is good. Zach's family was here for conference and to visit family and friends. I went out to dinner with them for Zach's dad's birthday on Monday then on Tuesday his 2 oldest sisters, Rachel and Hannah, came over and stayed with me. It was fun, but I hope they weren't expecting more from college life because I am pretty lame. It isn't too exciting here at BYU, but it works for me. From the picture, I'm sure you can tell I was playing with flour. We had a flour war for FHE and (not that anyone was keeping score) I won because I used a sock so it hurt when I got someone. Everyone else just threw tissues full of flour. They were too lazy to put it into a sock. My face looked a lot worse, but I had to clean my face off because this kid threw a handful right in my eyes after we had said game over. Whatever, I forgive him, but I am still finding floury goop in my eyes. Besides regular reading and going to class and finals...I only have one paper, but it is kicking my butt. I hope you all enjoyed conference--Saturday morning session was my favorite. It seemed like everything I had prayed to hear was said in the first song and talk and then soon after came the things I didn't realize I needed to hear so badly. I'll be done for sure 3 weeks from today! I can't wait to see everyone.

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Hmmm...it looks like you are trying to dress up as an old lady for Halloween or something!!!

FHE activities - many great memories.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Can I suggest one change on the blog - Zach's current food favorite should be termed Southern food or soul food - just a little more politically correct.