CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

A few of my favorite things...

best buds in vegashanging out at the hockey game
playing at the pool right before spence cleared us out with his bowel movement
feeding warren on my vegas trip
the day i went back after thanksgiving
the day i went back to school after christmas
I wanted to post a picture of me with each of my nieces and nephews...they are in order of age because I don't have favorites although I am their favorite. I'm kidding, but these kids are beautiful and they are so blessed to be in these wonderful family just as we are so blessed to have each one of them.
-Sorry these pictures aren't all the best, but I have ended up behind the camera more often than not nowadays.










3 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I love the pictures - we really do need to get some better pictures of you with the nieces & nephews. That will be a task for your stop in Vegas!

Peter FNFN said...

cool idea... i'll try that

Rich said...

So cute Stacie. We all know you are the favorite Aunt!! I gave up trying years ago. I will settle for second or whatever!! Heidi