CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Friends

I thought I should introduce you to my close friends up here at school. This picture is at Gateway in Salt Lake. In it is Camie, Nicole, and Amy. The four of us will be living in an apartment south of campus next year.




The picture in the shopping cart has Nicole, Roxanne, and Amy. We were at the dollar theater being wild.
Amy has been a long time friend, but I have had the great privilege of getting to know her even better and love her even more.
Camie and Nicole are roommates directly across the hall from my room. We started our relationship through notes passed under the door and have become great friends. They are from Layton and I have been lucky enough to stay at their houses. They may not seem wild, but you'll have to see what a couple hours with me, Amy, and Roxanne will do for them.
Roxanne is my roommate. She is pretty great. She puts up with me and we have a pretty good time. I'm sad she won't be living with me next year, but we'll invite her over for Sunday dinner.
Just thought you might all want to see the people I am always talking about. Camie and Nicole might visit this summer so you might get the privilege of meeting them in person.

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Fun - I've been waiting for some pictures of the much-heard-about gals! Maybe we'll get to meet them, too.

Heidi and Rich said...

I love the pictures!!! That would be so fun to meet them. Tell me again - which complex you'll be in. I am glad that you and Amy and getting even closer. The friends who transfer from High School to College friends will be there for life!!