CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I LOVE THE LIBRARY!


Okay so all year I have avoided the library because it is boring and way too quiet, but times have changed. Friday I spent 4 hours in there studying for my physical science test and today I spent a grand total of 7 hours. WOW! I can't even believe it. Anyway, I was studying for printing a lot today and then my class is in the library and then after swimming I went back to work on my research paper. This is my first real one in college--so far I have only done opinion papers and I wrote an 8 page paper for anthropology using a book I read. Now for the reason I love the library. Amy has Freshmen English and they go to the library to learn stuff and today they learned how to use the bibliography generator. It is amazing. You save all the books, etc. you find and the computer makes your bibliography. I am way too excited about this, but it is cool. I also asked a reference lady how to look up periodicals so I am pro now. That's all for now. I think I did great on my printing test though. Love you all.

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Cute shirt.

I would have loved to have used an automatic reference maker - that would have saved some time!

The joys of modern convenience.

Heidi and Rich said...

Stace... I too avoided the library at the beginning of my college experience but it can be very helpful when used appropriately!!! (You know some who go to check out guys, etc.) I am so excited that you are almost done. You deserve a break but Freshman year is something that you will remember forever. I hope that you take advantage of your last month and have fun with the girls on your floor and people in your ward. We too wish you were going to be here for Conference. Will you stay for a few days when you are traveling home to Bakersfield?