CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Birthday!

Thanks for calling and wishing me happy birthday! I have the best family in the world and I am so thankful to be a part of it. You are all such good examples, even Kyle, to me. Thanks for being amazing people and wonderful siblings.
I didn't do anything too wild for my birthday. I did get free ice cream at Coldstone's so I encourage you to all join the birthday club--you get a "Love It" size! My friends posted signs all over the floor and gave me balloons and a present and then last night as the "finale" to my birthday they sang the "Happy Birthday Lisa" song from the Simpsons (I love that song) to me, but changed the words. All in all it was a great day!
P.S. I'll be back in Bakersfield 2 weeks from today! I should leave here Tuesday or Wednesday and then stop off in Vegas for a night to visit then I'll trek on home.

1 comments:

Rich said...

Yeah we can't wait to see you. Heidi