CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday


Stacie's Friday:

-Laundry

-Workout

-Adaptive Aquatics

-Shower

-Lunch

-Homework

-Dinner

-Gymnastics Meet

-Who knows--homework, movie?

-Sleep


Free Fridays are beautiful. Actually I have been planning my next two semesters of classes and trying to decide what I want to do next fall (2008). My two favorite options are Romania or Ecuador working in an orphanage, but they both cost like $3500. I don't understand why it costs so much to help people if I am already giving my time, but it would be cool to do. If anyone has any other ideas, let me know. Also, I can't find a ride for general conference weekend, but I can for Easter weekend. Who is going to Vegas for general conference? Love you all. Enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

South America!!! If you don't go while you're young and kidless you'll never get back... it's too dangerous to take a family full of kids with... but Europe is much easier, and more developed - so you can take your family... Do Ecuador! I'm most likely studying in Lima, Peru this coming Fall (07).... cool pics by the way

Mandee said...

Stacey, you are so funny! It sounds like you are enjoying BYU- I CAN'T believe you are in college... aren't you still, like, 12? Kidding!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I like the picture of you and Zach! We'll keep him in our prayers.