CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

This is a little gay, but oh well.




Peter said I should get a blog, but it might be a little boring as I don't have children to brag about or anything eventful going on in my life. Anyway, I decided to do it since this might keep me in more frequent contact with my family. Don't check this too often as it might not get updated like your blogs. I love you all.

P.S. This picture is from when I was in Layton this weekend. And yes, Peter O'Toole is throwing up a peace sign.

5 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

HAHA.... love it!
good job stacie... i think Heidi's still out of the loop. call her and tell her to make one!

Peter FNFN said...

ooops... nevermind, just tyler and stephanie are lagging. Also, Kyle needs to post on mom and dad's.

Peter FNFN said...

wrong again... steph already had one... TYLER & KYLE are the stragglers... and Dad needs to get involved with his & mom's blogg!

Heidi and Rich said...

We love you "Stace" and I can't wait to read more about the new and improved you. Could you get any better!?! Have fun and keep posting. By the way, you can still post pictures of your nieces and nephews. That's what my friends do that don't have kids. But more than anything we want to see pictures of you and the gals.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I wish I knew who O'Toole was!?

I must be out of the loop??

Nice shot!