CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Crap...

Sorry I've been slacking. I just realized how little time is left in school. You would think I would be ecstatic (which I was at first), but I realized how many deadlines and tests I have before the end. Anyway, I am trying to get ahead with some things, but I have 2 tests this week and a paper I need to work on. College is fun, but never ending.
I'm a little sad that I won't be with everyone for General Conference, but I might go to Layton again unless Peter wants to do something with me.
My life is more boring than ever lately--Saturday I went to a Mary Kay party. I think I'm too young and cool for that kind of stuff, but a girl on my floor sells it now so I went for her. I put away all my winter clothes. I'm trying to think of other random things that have been happening. A little girl peed on me in Adaptive Aquatics last week. My friends and I made doo rags out of t-shirts last Saturday and tried to teach Nicole how to dance. Wild, I know. I love all the pictures everyone has been posting. I show everyone. Talk to you soon. Love, Stacie.
P.S. Mom, Dad, Kyle, Tyler, and Steph need to get on top of it. Maybe Katy can help Tyler.

1 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Nikki says...Your life sounds pretty fun to me, with the exception of being peed on! Enjoy the days of learning 24/7.