CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beginning of time-forever...

So the first time I was clocking out on the computer rather than the time clock I somehow clicked on this screen and noticed it had all my different BYU jobs listed...including one I didn't have, but whatever. The next thing I noticed is highlighted in lime green. They think they own me or something.

Note: I recently discovered how to do print screen and since my camera is no more I have been using this feature to spice up my blog. It is so cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do own you - didn't you know! That's part of the deal when you get accepted to the Lord's collge ;)

Heidi and Rich said...

What happened to your camera?!?
Teach me how to do the print screen. I miss talking to ya Stacie - I never know when you aren't in class or work. Call me sometime!!!

Peter FNFN said...

you HAVE been using... you mean, you USED it once... and are planning to again. haha.
who taught you how to do print-screen?

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

How funny - I guess they have the whole perspective in mind?