CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

School is in Session

So I am back at school. Amy and I drove up together just over 4 weeks ago and we are all settled in and trying not to be too anti-social. Here are some pictures from our road trip...

So far nothing too exciting has happened...let's pretend you didn't already guess this. Actually Nikki, Jordan, and Warren came up to Utah and it was so nice to see them. Nikki treated me to dinner and we just got to talk for a long time which hasn't really happened since we shared a room before her wedding. Warren is as cute as ever and he can even say my name! It took a lot of coaching and coaxing, but he did it and it was so cute. He says his name pretty well too.

This is the cage that Nikki mentioned in her blog.


I just got back from Break the Fast and it was good, but there wasn't very much food so I felt like I couldn't eat a lot. I'm sure I will be cooking up some Mac and Cheese pretty soon. Thank you Western Family. If you don't know what I am referring to, it is the generic brand that I survive on these days. I got to hear from Steph and the Disneyland gang last night and they seem to have had a good time. I also got to talk to Mom and Grandpa and I heard we have a new puppy...(What are we thinking?) Good luck with that. By the way...if you wanted my opinion on the name, I would go with Apple Spice and just call her Apple for short. If Gwenyth Paltrow can get away with naming her child that then I'm sure it will fly with an apple-headed chihuahua.

Anyway school is going well. It takes me less than 10 minutes to walk to class or work everyday. Some of my classes are more work than I expected, but I enjoy them all for the most part. I have Mission Prep, New Testament (The Gospels), Physical Science 110B (geology), ASL 201, CPSE 400 (my first Special Ed class--it is amazing), and Civilizations 1 (history from the beginning to 1500 AD). More later...I need to work on my mission prep paper and do some other stuff.

I love you all. I need more visitors so please make a trip to Utah.

Peter...are you having Thanksgiving with us--Mom, Dad, Kyle, and I?

I would love to come home, but you can all trek up here as long as Grandpa and Grandma come.



1 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

i imagine thanksgiving would be with the family, considering you're the only one i got. don't really have any in-laws to deal with.
and i really don't think i would be doing the holiday justice by trying to cook a thanksgiving dinner myself.
blah