CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Peter


I did want to mention that although I did say Peter tries to tell me what to do...I still love him a lot and look up to him. He is a wonderful brother, but he, like all brothers, teases and thinks he knows what is best for me. I appreciate though that he cares enough to tell me what he thinks and give me advice. There are countless times when I have turned to him where no one else could have helped me like he did. I still get way mad when he teases me about dating, Zach, my eyebrows, etc., but I will be a turd when he finally decides to find himself a wife. All jokes aside though...thanks for being you Peter. I love you!

5 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Stacie - I always wanted an older brother. You are lucky enough to have two!!! Enjoy them. I wish I had spent more time in the house with them before going off to college!!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a kind entry! I like the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a nice sister - brothers and sisters, young or old can be a pain in your side once in a while - I am lucky to have you - I can't recall you ever being a pain in my side though.

Peter FNFN said...

Oh can't we all remember the times I was a pain in the side? or the head? or the back?

Thanks for your post Stacie... it obviously meant a lot. It was 1 of multiple surprises today when I doubtfully checked your blog. BOY did you out do yourself this time! 3 entries! You, Candace, Sam, and Amy were AWESOME on the Kaiizen trip, and I wish you were there for this one last weekend... we had 25 people from San Diego and it was just us at a different orphanage this time. Maybe you can come later this year. October or December? Good luck in school, and with all the boys you'll be dating! Let me know of the most clever first date you go on... then I can copy it here and relay the story to you and everyone else on the blog. haha. that would be funny wouldn't it?

Designing Woman said...

What?? I am having to pinch myself right now. Stacie, I have been blog stocking you for months since our Mexico trip, and not one post. This is such a pleasant surprise!