CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mother of Mine!






Where do you start? She is the most amazing, thoughtful mom that anyone could have. I got to my apartment on Friday and I had a package from my mom on Saturday. See what I mean?

I almost didn't come home this summer, but I am so glad I did because I was able to spend time with her. I often took it for granted (when it was at the office), but I would give anything to be just an hour or two away from her.

She never feels like she does enough, but she gives me more than I deserve. She is an amazing example of the pure love of Christ. She excels at so many things and she motivates me to do all the things that I want, no matter how daunting they may seem.
Thanks for putting up with me and the other 6 hooligans.

Mom, I love you. I am so blessed to have you as my mother.
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

hey hey hey!
i agree.

Heidi and Rich said...

That was sweet. I know she enjoyed seeing it today. I too am glad you got to go home - it seemed like the summer flew by though. Good luck this year. Thanks for visiting. We love you. Good luck on Tuesday.

Candice Lynn said...

Stacie is posting? I have died and gone to heaven! PS-Nikki is GORGEOUS in her wedding photo...but she always is. Your peeing on the rocks photo isn't bad, either.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

We do have a great mom. Moving back to school is always a mix of emotions - excited for the new semester but sad to be so far from home!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Waiting patiently for more updates!