CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

just in case you didn't know




so i have a problem. i have a small bladder and i laugh at just about everything. you get the picture. this is a visual of me trying to "hold it". i was laughing because i didn't think i could make it from one rock to the other without getting wet. not sure why it was so funny to me, but apparently kyle captured it all. i often have to do this when i laugh really hard. i should stop surrounding myself with funny people and ridiculous situations. anyway, welcome to my world. i am a joke.

3 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

the truth: she peed her pants this time.
oh yea, and she was worse than a toddler on EVERY bus ride through south america!

Kristi said...

I wasn't aware of this little problem. At least you can laugh about it(no pun intended). Justin's oldest girl has the same dilemma.

Zach and Stacie said...

peter lies. and it isn't like a disorder or anything...don't get me wrong. i just thought the pictures were funny, but they needed some background info.