CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i'm a mess

I haven't signed with a district yet. One offer, but a weak one at that. They don't know what class I would have so I said I couldn't accept until I knew. And they don't have any high school openings so I doubt I will go there. I have applied at 2 others so I am just crossing my fingers. If all else fails, I student teach. Oh and I leave for Seattle tomorrow. I'm going to the CEC (Council for Exceptional Children) National Conference...basically for special educators. I'm pretty stoked to be going to a new place, learning amazing things, and hanging out with some cool kids from class.

Unforunately this summer is a joke and I really have 0 time to visit home or do anything fun, but I will try to work it out so I see the family often. It is going to be quite a shock to the system to not go home for the summer. About time I grew up I guess.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

it's ok girl, you'll get it all worked out how it's supposed to. let me know if you need anything. love you!

Heidi and Rich said...

Stace - come on - at least a weekend in Vegas right!?!? Okay - so have fun at the Conference. Good idea to not sign until they know where you'll be placed! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Peter FNFN said...

huh? how many districts did you apply at? can you apply for some in SLC?
keep looking, you'll be found soon enough!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

That's never fun to feel like nothing is in your control yet you want so badly to control i! I hope the conference went well. You'll definitely find the right place, so just be patient for the clouds to part!