CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

It what?


That's right...it snowed! I mean it actually stayed on the ground through the night. I am not a very happy camper right now. The weather is still in the 40's for the most part, but it is just downright chilly.

On a happier note...I got my buddy for the Best Buddy program here at school. She is a 29 year-old woman with a disability, but I don't know what it is. She seemed very excited on the phone. This Friday is a Halloween party and she is going to be a football player so naturally I will be a cheerleader. I'm anxious to meet my new friend.

5 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

How fun....snow!! Enjoy it...and learn to drive in it. I don't think I ever really learned to drive well in it. That is so cool that you got a buddy. Let us know how things go.
We miss you Stacie.

Courtney said...

i hate my life right now...it's so flippin' cold. snow is NOT my friend....just to let you know..the first time i drove in the snow i cried. yes, i did. (it could have been because i ddi a full 360 though...i should have never been allowed to have a license) good luck! love you!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting about your buddy! Take pictures and let us know all about her and the party!

It's sunny and perfect here - other than the fires down South

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

That is so fun that you and your buddy will be coordinated!

Although I remember not enjoying the cold, having four seasons really is nice!

Peter FNFN said...

that's so cool Stacie! I love how you're always getting involved in different things with kids, and disabled people.
SNOW ehe? no fun. you should at least get some good sledding in!