CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anniversary

We celebrated our 1st anniversary early and were able to go back to Leo Carillo.  It was a lot of fun and we can't believe we have been married 1 whole year!  This year was crazy with Zach starting school full time again after his mission and me finishing school and teaching full time.  All I can say is Zach is a saint for putting up with me.  I look forward to coming home to him the second I walk out the door each morning.  I love him to the moon and back.  I love you, Zachary Lance.


The last year...

2 comments:

Vanessa Rae said...

you two are just too cute! miss you both!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I can't believe it's only been 1 year! It really seems like so much longer & that's a good thing. We love you guys. Thanks for putting up with the crazy nieces & nephews!!