CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

life is good my friends







I had a great weekend in Vegas seeing some of the family. Audrey is absolutely beautiful and I am so excited to see our family keep growing. I won't be contributing anytime soon, but I am happy to babysit and be an awesome aunt! I will post a few pictures from this weekend, but I guess I should mention that I GOT INTO MY PROGRAM! SEVERE BABY! I didn't know how it would all work out, but I knew somehow it would. Heavenly Father "opened an effectual door" for me to work with these special people and I am so grateful. I swear when I have more time I will write more.

7 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

cool pictures. where'd you guys get those cool glasses? oh yea.

i'm SO stoked you go into your program... HF was testing your faith and patience. did you doubt him? uh oh.

Heidi and Rich said...

Love the photos with the glasses - Spence was lovin them!! I am so glad you got to come and visit. Thanks for taking the time to drive all the way down here. We miss you already!! Congrats - many lives will be blessed as you work with those with special needs.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

We loved the visual recap of the weekend. We loved having you in town. Tonight, Warren spontaneously began to recap the people that he likes..."I like... I like..." and of course he named you!

I'm so glad that you'll be able to start your program as quickly as you planned. You definitely have much to offer to help them & your sincere desire to help is so great to see! We love you.

Anonymous said...

Stacie - we are so proud of you and so glad to call you our friend!

Just this afternoon Elyse was commenting that Stacie is my favorite!

We can't wait for you to be home for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

We're eager for your stop through Vegas tomorrow!

Carla said...

Time for a new post!