CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dilemma...






Amy and I have been telling our friends they should come visit us for quite some time. We never thought they would come so we didn't think about the fact that there is not much to do in Provo. Dilemma...they love us enough to visit and we don't know what to do. We will drive as far as Park City and Salt Lake, but we need ideas. Sledding, the planetarium at the Gateway mall, Tucano's in Provo...I need more! They will be here for 3 1/2 days. Please help. I love you all. I will soon write about my life, but you'll just have to help me out first. P.S. This kid is cute and grandpa is hilarious. Love, Stacie

2 comments:

Courtney said...

come with me to the film festival. it's gonna be soooo fun!! also studio 600 is a single adult dance with better music and we all know how much you looove to get down!!!

Peter FNFN said...

my FAVORITE kid... oh wait, all my nephews and nieces are! i love seeing pics of them all! i got some funny ones of warren this weekend.
thanks for a good time... you should take them to a BYU basketball game! J-dogs, Smart cookie, hike to the Y? bowling at Fat Catz? Hogi Yogi?
good luck!