CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Not that anyone cares




I figured I shouldn't completely neglect my blog so I decided to post about summer thusfar. I am working for my mom and teaching swim lessons. Other than that, I just stay home, play with Steph's kids, or occasionally see some friends. Zach has officially been out for 5 months now, but the summer makes it seem longer so I am excited to go back to school.


I just noticed that I have pictures of me with all the other nephews and nieces so I thought I should put one up of me and Grant. I think only my family sees this so hopefully I can see you all soon. Maybe at Lake Mead if we go this weekend. Love you all. Kiss the kids for me.

7 comments:

Carla said...

I'm like a Nichols family stalker as far as blogspot's concerned so I see it :) Grant is such a beautiful baby and he's extra lucky to get to be part of your guys' family!

Heidi and Rich said...

Such cute pictures Stacie...we hope you come this weekend. love ya

Anonymous said...

Yeah for an update! I am so glad you are home this summer. I know it seems rather boring to you, but my kids LOVE IT! I am so lucky to have you as my little sister. Thanks for everything! Love - Steph

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

We're sooo glad to see what you are up to. You are a wonderful aunt to all the little ones & they love to play with you. Grant looks older already! He's so cute, we'd love to see everyone this weekend.

Courtney said...

hey cousin!!! HOW ARE YOU? i miss you like crazy. call me so we can chatty mc chat chat. i saw your books coming out on the big screen and it reminded me of you. the nanny diaries by the way) are you going to ed week?

Peter FNFN said...

you're getting BORING.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE